Tuesday 18 September 2012

The Badger Cull

Well what a week it's been since my last blog! I've never seen so many tweets about one very controversial subject, the Badger Cull! There have been numerous petitions going around on Twitter and I've signed them all and retweeted  them. In my opinion there are no arguments about this subject? it just shouldn't be happening? fact! My personal feelings are that we could have probably put a bit more clout and bolstered the numbers a lot more if there was only one petition? and I think that the one petition, in my opinion, and the one I think most people would associate with is @BrianMaySaveMe. The man exudes his love and passion for wildlife, and after watching him this morning on BBC1 News you could see the pain this issue is causing him?, and I have no doubt that there are thousands and thousands of people in this country that feel the same, unfortunately not everybody follows Twitter and Facebook and will not have seen the sincerity and  passion (and hatred towards the governments decision on this issue) people have shown about the murdering of these beautiful animals. The one thing I do know from the past 2 - 3 days is that we can't and won't give up the fight against this barbaric decision? If you've taken time out to read this article thank you
and if you have any thoughts on this blog please let me know via @televeritt.
Many Thanks Terry Everitt

No comments:

Post a Comment